And Also Avoid Confusion Of The Medicines And Food Supplements.
Definition of medicines VS Definition of Food Supplements
Definition of medicines:
* a substance that is used in treating disease or relieving pain and that is usually in the form of a pill or a liquid.
* The science that deals with preventing, curing, and treating diseases.
* A substance or preparation used in treating disease.
* Something that affects well-being.
* The science and art dealing with the maintenance of health and the prevention, alleviation, or cure of disease.
* The branch of medicine concerned with the nonsurgical treatment of disease.
* A substance (as a drug or potion) used to treat something other than disease
* An object held in traditional American Indian belief to give control over natural or magical forces; also magical power or a magical rite.
1.a. The science and art of diagnosing and treating disease or injury and maintaining health.
b. The branch of this science encompassing treatment by drugs, diet, exercise, and other nonsurgical means.
2. The practice of medicine.
3. A substance, especially a drug, used to treat the signs and symptoms of a disease, condition, or injury.
4. Something that serves as a remedy or corrective: medicine for rebuilding the economy; measures that were harsh medicine.
5.a. Shamanistic practices or beliefs, especially among Native Americans.
b. Something, such as a ritual practice or sacred object, believed to control natural or supernatural powers or serve as a preventive or remedy.
Definition of Food Supplements:
Nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals, are best derived from food sources. However, you might find it difficult to eat a balanced diet on a regular basis, especially if you have special food considerations, like allergies, that make certain items off limits. Food supplement also called dietary supplements can help you get the nutrients you lack from your regular diet. However, they’re not intended to replace healthy meals and snacks. Consult with your doctor or registered dietitian before taking any food supplements.
Form and Function:
Food supplements support your diet when certain nutrients are absent. Supplements come in tablet or gel-capsule form, as well as powders added to water. Almost 40 percent of adults in the U.S. take a multivitamin the most common dietary supplement according to the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health. Other food supplements include meal replacement bars and shakes which are sometimes used for weight loss. Ensuring your daily nutritional needs are met through a healthy diet, and supplements, if necessary, may decrease the risk for chronic illnesses
For More Information just message and contact us.